I currently have the beginnings of the 2016 project list. Here it is so far:
- Penny Arcade Jacket – this is being made for me at the moment. I figured that after all of the presents I had been making for other people, I deserved something for myself.
- Victorian Baby Blanket – I’ve made one of these already, but as little Imogen is expecting a sibling I have another on the cards. I have until the summer to get it finished.
- Housewarming throw – After my SO saw the throw at Christmas, and admired at how wonderfully warm it looked. I decided that it would make a delightful housewarming gift for the cold nights in student digs.
- Autumn throw – My little sister happens to be starting university, and I decided that it would be lovely to make a throw for her. I know how cold student digs are.
- 2 x Kingsize throws
- My parents – I didn’t really get them anything for Christmas ’15. And I feel rather bad, so I’m going to make them something extra special.
- SO’s parents – from what I know of them, they appreciate the finer things. And while something homemade can be looked down upon, from what I know of his mum she’d appreciate all of the hard work that went into the gift for them.
- 3 x Socks
- Gem’s SO
- Gem’s SO – He’s in the army, and after making him a pretty scarf for when he’s out on training, and he rather liked it. So this year he’s getting socks and a hat.
- Something fun
- I’m still unsure what to make Gem for Christmas. I have time, but I’m going to have to find something.